Ring but not engaged/married?

Do you know anyone who wears a ring on their ring finger (left hand) but is single? If so, why do this?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I will wear a ring there if its the only finger the ring will fit on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I do.

Why? It fits better on that finger than the one on my right hand.

Guys put waaaaaay too much thought into this stuff. If it's not a diamond than it doesn't mean anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha fair enough, but as a guy, we look for signs that a woman is unavailable. Why? Because no guy likes getting shot down. I know a ring on that finger gives me pause, makes me wonder if she's already taken.

• Well take a second and look at what kind of ring it is before making a conclusion. Not trying to be mean, but it'll save you a lot of trouble. Women really don't put this much thought into what finger to put the ring on. We're just like, "Hey! I like this ring! Oh look, it fits on this finger! Ok, good to go!"

• I know a girl who wears an engagement ring on her left hand ring finger, and she is completely single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Purity ring

if not single, there are also promise rings

1|0
    1|0
  • yap...one of my closest friends wears a ring on her ring finger.its just because she likes jwellery specially rings...she has rings on other fingers too

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.