If a man wears a ring on this finger....

ok I want to know, do men do like us women where they wear a ring when they are not married on their wedding ring finger?

say you two were engaged and to stay true he places a ring on his finger also til the actual wedding day

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy wears a ring on his left ring finger, then that's a sign that he's in a relationship. A ring placed wherever besides that left ring finger, means it's just a decoration.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I was woundering the same thing about women..it only matters it its on the left hand if you live in the u.s engagement rings go on your left hand ring finger I've heard girls say they are single and wear rings on their right hand ring finger and it means nothing same for guys I guess I wear my high school senior ring on my right hand ring finger and I'm single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be two things.

1.Wearing a promise ring from his girlfriend.

2. wear a fake wedding ring to attract women, who get turned on to having affairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, guys don't wear engagement rings. That's what women do.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Never heard of a guy wearing an engagement ring. My fiance certainly doesn't. But a friend of mine wears his fathers wedding ring to remember him by

0|0
    0|0