Stomach virus...was wondering

It started Monday night well actually Tuesday morning, I went to bed early because of a headache around 5 I was woken up at 7 to eat dinner french bread pizza , then I went back to bed I took headache medicine at 4 pm and then around midnight I felt sick to my stomach and I proceeded to vomit all night until 8 am the next morning and then all day Tuesday I felt like I was still going to vomit all day and that didn't stop until 12 am weds morning now I am better however I am now super tired and I feel as though I can sleep for two days so I mean I slept most of weds 10 hours but I want to know why I am still very tired and even though I was better last night my stomach feels funky this morning but I am still going to school since I can't miss anymore so what could be wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you only eat foods that are easy to digest. Clear broths, simple carbs (toast, pasta, bananas, potatoes), nothing fried and nothing that contains dairy. Continue to take it easy even after you start feeling better. Maybe take a ginger pill if you can, or drink some ginger ale.

I have GERD, which basically means my stomach is upset at least 50% of the time. :/ When I feel like throwing up, I follow these steps and they almost always get me back to normal within a day. Hope you feel better!

What Guys Said 1

• could be or food poisoning? you should see a doctor

What Girls Said 2

• it is normal to get sick every now and then, its how your body cleans itself.

• just make sure you don't dehydrate. don't worry about food worry about whatever you can drink that you won't throw up. Sprite, Ginger ale, water, gatorade it really doesn't matter just fluids that will probably make you feel more energetic and even if you do happen to throw it up keep drinking it.