Husband lying about his childhood female friend should I be worried?

A year ago I caught my husband on face book sending msgs to his childhood friend which is a female. Well she had been telling him how she used to like him and wanted him and sh*t. Well this chick is married now doesn't even mention her husband. She got real disrespectful telling my husband how she wants him.

well, since my husband wasn't correcting her I decided to do it since he wasn't doing his job. The chick ends up cussing me out calling me a bitch saying that if she wanted him she could have him obviously talking sh*t. I told my husband to unfriend her and stop all contact with her since she obviously is disrespecting your wife so she deleted her face book or so I thought. Well, to my surprise his ass didn't handle it because about an hr ago he's on his face book and who pops up on his news feed msgs her ass. So bought it o him and he totally ignores me I didn't yell or scream I told him I wanted to talk to him about it. He totally ignores me and doesn't say a word. I mean this chick called your wife a bitch and you're not goanna cut her off really? I'm just acting like its not even bothering me. I feel so disrespected yo.

Plus he just put a unlock code on his phone after I bought the subject up.

What Guys Said 1

• sounds to me you married a jackass. The whole idea of marriage is trust. I think you need to tell him that you aren't trusting him. He sounds like the type that wouldn't care and would still message her anyway (how would I know, I never met the guy).

For future reference, think about how to confront a girl who is talking like this to your husband without sounding like your attacking her. Just to get to the bottom of the story. If you just message her, cuss at her, call her names, all she's going to do is do the same to you and probably want to piss you off more.

Here's what I think you should do, tell your husband that you love him and don't want him to talk to someone who will disrespect you and your relationship with him. If that's the case, you need to reconsider your relationship with him. This sh*t shouldn't be tolerated.

Also, this girl is obviously a red flag if she's talking like that to you. She should never have your trust.

• After she tells you what's going on is when you start cussing her out. lol

• by all means, think about this REALLY hard first. Don't just take my word

• I know that's what I'm trying to do. Its eating at me

What Girls Said 0