Is this really grounds for stopping the wedding?

This past weekend I had my bachelorette party in New Orleans on Bourbon Street and things got pretty wild. There were six girls With me we were all drinking and having a good time, Some of the girls dared me to flash my boobs for Mardi Gras beads and being a bit tipsy I took them up on the offer, I was just kind of like what the hell it's probably the last time we are all going to get to go out as a group and have fun together So I did it. Well after I did some of the other girls followed suit and it became kind of the thing to do that night It was daring and fun. So most of the night we flashed several times had lots of beads and also had a lot of fun. I am usually a very modest girl but I just wanted to have fun for the night and be kind of wild Before I go off and get married. Well one of the girls who I thought was a good friend of mine showed a picture of me and another girl flashing our boobs to her guy friend and in the picture showed a random guy grabbing my boob. It was very crowded there and yes some of the guys were reaching for us while we were flashing. Well as you probably know how the rest of the story goes word got around and my fiancé found out about the guy grabbing my boobs and now he is not talking to me. I am worried that he is going to call the wedding off and I really do not want that because I do love him I was just out having a good time and yes I probably did make some moral mistakes. We are supposed to be getting married next weekend and he won't talk to me do you think that I messed up bad enough that he would actually call the Wedding off? I was not intentionally letting guys grab us but sometimes they just did it really quick and somehow the picture got snapped of it. I did apologize to him and still I get nothing, what do you think is going to happen? Is what I did really that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's a big deal, BUT he may be wondering if he knew you as well as he thought. You basically said it was out of character for you. So he may be asking himself what else he doesn't know about you. This was probably a shock for him. It may have taken him by surprise and he is reacting to it. Given more time he might think nothing of it, but for now it may be pure knee-jerk reaction.

If he's not talking to you, it sounds very much like he just doesn't know what to say, meaning he hasn't decided how he should react to this.

What Guys Said 4

• If it was just flashing a couple of times I would let it go because I get it, you just wanted to make it a rememberable night. The grabbing though is a different story since you said a couple of guys had already got a feel. If one guy did it, why continue? Honestly, I don't know how I would react if I was your fiancĂ©, I would definitely need some time to take it in though. It's the same thing as you seeing a picture of a girl grabbing your guy's d***, you whould be pretty shocked and hurt too.

• drinking isn't an excuse, if shoe was on other foot and a girls breast was in your mans mouth, you'd be pretty pissed.

Try an understand his feelings, an pick better friends. sorry If I sound harsh.

• Really? Well it's not like the the guy was sucking on my boobs.

• Just give him time. this is a side of you he never knew existed. If he Lovesyou he'll marry you, but expect a long time for trust recovery

• Getting drunk is no excuse. You should have been showing off your tater tots anyway. What if he was flashing his d*** a picture and woman had her hand on it. Think about that. I wouldn't call it off though I would understand somewhat. I get a copy to remind you. He'll talk to you give him awhile to get it out of his system.

• There a big difference between this and a girl grabbing a guys d***.

• I think y'all got a little off track and are not focusing on the point

• sorry just a little friendly debateing

• That act alone shouldn't be a reason to call off the wedding, however, maybe your surprising behavior has concerned him and made him reconsider. I obviously don't know you or fiance, but he'll probably come around.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you f***ed up and let things get out of control and he has every right to be angry with you. Afterall this is your fiance we're talking about, it'd be worse if he didn't care. If it was the other way around and it was picture of him with his hand on some woman's tit you'd be pretty angry too. But maybe what's really pissing him off is the fact you didn't even tell him, everyone else seems to have known before him plus got a look at your breasts. Which by the way wasn't something a friend should do, take photos and show them round.

Many guys here are saying its the same as some chick holding his d*** but that really depends on your fiances perception and attitude. But the story doing the rounds before he heard it and what people are saying behind your back are probably playing on his mind

• I don't think what you did was that bad. You were drinking in New Orleans at Mardi Gras. While he probably didn't expect you to flash people he ran that risk when he (very likely?) approved of your bachelorette party there. And it's not your fault that guys grabbed them. Guys see boobs and that's usually their reaction. It's their fault for touching, not yours for showing. At any rate, how many guys go to strip clubs and get lap dances at their bachelor parties? If that's okay then so is flashing a few people at Mardi Gras.

In short, it's not your fault that some random guy touched your boobs. Your fiance is probably just upset but I doubt he'll call off the wedding. One crazy night isn't going to change the fact that he loves you. Just give him a little time to cool down.

• Idk, I can see why you wouldn't mean for it to happen, but it's really bad there are pics out there I would try to get those deleted.

As for your fiance? I understand why he would be upset. I think it's not as bad as you doing that being sober, but still. You're committed to be with him, and some other guy was touching you. Unless he had a stripper at his bachelor party or something (double standard), I would be upset too if I were him.

• the whole drunk thing is not an excuse and I'm sick of people using it as a free pass. If I won't do something sober, I would also never do it while drunk, I's called self control.

• I would say yes and no to that. I mean, alcohol, especially just a drink or two, certainly does bring out our inner desires, but if we get toooo drunk our brains get so impaired. Plenty of girls get raped because they pass out from drinking too much. She might have been between tipsy and falling-down drunk. I've never been drunk because I don't want to make myself vulnerable.

• Plus I said being drunk is "not AS bad" but it's still bad. Not an excuse. It's still a legitimate deal breaker, but it hurts more if someone cheats when he/she is fully functioning versus about to pass out from alcohol.

• It depends on the guy whether or not you're screwed. It's so not fair if he had a party with strippers or went to a strip club for his bachelor's party for example. But if he's a really mature, mellow, guy who is not into any kind of thing like that then I could see why he was upset.