What's going on?

My new boyfriend was a kid I knew back in H. S and we recently have been dating for a month. I haven't seen him since 2002 before that. Anyway we both feel like relationship is moving mad fast and jokingly he brings up marriage and kids a lot. at least 5-7 times in a month.the day we started going out he even mentioned a family gathering and wanted to come to my dance competition. Now why is this? I thought guys were the opposite of mentioning that stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• When a guys plans dates and future activities with you, he's totally into you. And he's obviously really interested. He doesn't even have to be a romantic guy. If he wants to spend time with you and makes it happen, you should just take it happily because it's his way of letting you know he cares :)

What Guys Said 1

• Take it from a guy who loves being romantic and is interested in this stuff.

The guy likes you! And BIG-TIME.

I mean, maybe it's not what you have in mind at the moment, but he really likes you and dreams of a future with you.

Don't let it turn you off, it's just a way of saying that we really care and love someone.

• He doesn't even act romantic at alll in any way. that's why its weird but he always goes "man imagine I accidentally made you PG? the kid would be cute" or "if we eever got married etc" and "if we end up living together, lets have lots of animals"

• Sometimes lol

• Haha, well, it's worth a shot.

Keep it up with him and maybe something very special will come out of it. =]

Warm regards!

What Girls Said 1

• He wants a future with you... Simple~