Have I been played by him?

Me and my dated for about 5 months then he proposed and I said yes, then about a month later I was on myspace and I got a message from a user I didn't know. When I read the message she said I needed to move on and stop telling her boyfriend I love him. I had no clue what she was talking about and she told me who her boyfriend was and it was my boyfriend. He told her that he broke up with me 3 months before that. They had a song together and he gave her some stuff I read some messages between the two of them and he sounded like he really liked her kinda like when we first started dating. He said she blackmailed him into and they never had a song and he never like her and he didn't give her anything that she had stole it from him. He had talked to one of my friends about and told her he would tell me but he never did until I asked him what was going on. Part of me wants to believe him but the rest is believing her. What do you think I should do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He is cheating. Sorry. But, he is lying. You should get the two together and have them both tell you the truth.