When It comes to marriage do you prefer marrying someone from your country or marry a foreigner or It doesn't

when It comes to marriage do you prefer marrying someone from your country or marry a foreigner or It doesn't matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• The women from other countries are generally more womanly, less demanding, more realistic, more willing to work on problems that inevitabloy come up, and less impressed with money,hot cars, and the latest head trips...

hALF of my friends are with people who are from a different culture than our mainstream US one, even if they aren't 'foreigners' since they have a US passport.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• The most important thing for me is the character, chemistry and her moral code. More often women I've dated may appear foreign, but many were born in the US to parents who immigrated from a foreign country. The few who were actually foreign born were women also considered a potential mate not by virtue of where they were born, but by how they presented as a person. Bottom line is, regardless of where she is born, if she is compatible then she has potential.

• Dependes on the person. You can't ask a question like that. For you oppinion is different from mine and the next persons.

• It's more about the person and nothing to do with their country.

• Makes no difference to me

• Doesn't matter to me where she was born. It will only matter what sort of woman she is.

• Your answer is perfect, you hit the jackpot. I agree on everything that you said. I live in US but I'm Russian and everything that you said about women from other countries is 100% true.

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't matter, the price goes to the one I best get along with.