Why doesn't my fiance enjoy "it"?

My fiance and I were together for four years and recently got engaged on Valentine's day . Whenever I want to have s3x with him he says he's not into thatand ddoesn't want to be blowed either . He enjoys looking at pictures but not actually doing it . My libido is high I don't want to break up with him because of it . He says he does and gets really excited then makes some excuse like he's too tired or his mom needs help again (she has health problems) and avoids it all in all . Why is he like this ? He isn't religious because he's atheist and whenever I ask he just says I really want to but I don't feel good/I'm too busy right now .

I try to initiate it by dressing down cooking a romantic meal but he avoids it . I just want to be on a new level of intimacy with him . Oh he shouldn't be shy he's 8 and a half inches when hard (I've seen him in pics)

Most Helpful Guy

• It must be that he's holding to a belief that he's only reserving it to the girl whom he will marry.

Or he thinks that he's not that good in bed so he finds excuses not to show it in reality.

What Guys Said 1

• Seems strange maby he is going through a period wher he is having trouble geting it up due to stress from his moms health and is too embarest to say

What Girls Said 1

• It's possible that he has low testosterone levels.