What you think of this guy's opinons please!

was mates with this guy in work for a year he was always a flirt and tactile I liked him but he had a fiance at time so didn't see anything in it. After a year he started acting differently towards me asking me constantly was I seeing anyone,asking personal questions on msn and generally been more cheeky/suggestive with me.

I said to him once I had animal print boots he was like damn you didn't buy the matching underwear and he would say stuff like if you came to see me I would find it hard behaving or if we went out I might not be able to keep my hands to myself. We went on two dates as 'friends' the one he slid his leg between mine under the table and was pushing against it the second time we went for a posh nosh meal which he was quite cuddly with me.

I didn't go there or push it hence he had a girlfriend... Anyway he started to act distant I didn't know why till he told me he met this girl and a week later he dumped his fiance for her and she dumped her partner of 6 years for him. I confronted him bout what he did to me he totally denied it. After two months he got engaged to this girl had booked a wedding but she was talked out of it and told to wait. But have moved in together after just 4 months. He's been engaged 3 times before

Most Helpful Girl

• One way to put it, "Once a dog, always a dog." This guy is not going to settle down, he's just always going to flirt with and court every girl he likes. Him denying anything with you shows that he thinks he can manipulate situations to sound like he isn't in the wrong, which means that he's been doing this for a long time. Once a dog, always a dog. He's a womanizer and is always going to be this way. He did like you and was hardcore flirting with you. It's really obvious. Don't believe what he says only what he does.

• So you think it wasnt totally in my head then as he made out it was...What bout this business with his new floozie how he's really happy and wants to get married to her asap

• Yeah, he was definitely Hardcore flirting with you. As far as he's really happy and wants to get married right away, it's all a lie. He's a player, but he's mazking it really well by SAYING stuff about a happy marriage and getting pregnant and stuff, and probably a ton of people are buying it, because everybody just assumes that he means what he says. But he doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised if he was on crack or something similar. He's a scamming piece of poop.

• When I confronted him he completely denied everything making out it was all me do you think it was could really do with an opinon.... he's loved at the mo and all I hear is how happy he is

What Guys Said 4

• So this guy has a new fiance, and the new fiance is not you! The reason why this guy has been engaged so many times is because he does not know what he wants, and he never will. As soon as he gets what he wants, he changes his mind and decides that he wants somebody else. He does not know what the words dedication and commitment mean.

This guy will never dedicate himself to you. Forget who he is. He does not respect you.

• You should be thankful you never got involved into relationship with him.

• I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unless you only want to be "one of the others", let him go. He doesn't know what he wants and does not know what he is looking for--in other words, he is still "sowing his wild oats."

• Even though he wants to settle down with this girl?

• Too long! we have short attention spans!

LOL at your speech patterns, though--you are a Brit, aren't you? Or at least UK?

You want this guy, but you think he's being false with her? How do you know he isn't with you?

What Girls Said 4

• Oh good gravy, this question again. What are you worried about? Why be friends with such a sleaze bag? Also, yes he has problems so do yourself a favor and find a new "mate". He's false to most women so again, walk away.

• well he was definitely into you physically but I'm sorry to say but he didn't think you were relationship material and both his old girlfriend and that new girl is.

actually I'm not that sorry to say that since you don't want a guy like that anyways so I would suggest you try to not even be friends with him.

• Yikes! Seems like a totally confused insecure male.

If this ever happens to you again cut it off as soon as it begins. I have been in situations like this before when I am craving attention but this is unhealthy attention at someone elses expense.

Also just a note for you no one goes on dates as friends. They go on dates to date. He was not your friend. I never talk to my friends about how their underwear would turn me on.

• he's just a pure player fooling around stuck up guy that think he could get all the girls.do not fall for guys like that at all get away from him..