Wedding songs. Any suggestions?

Do you know any good wedding songs? If you do, could you please send me a list or just a few titles? I would really aprreciate your answer. Thanks very much:)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you go to "AOL Radio" (just Google it), click on "Themes" on the left, therd will be a radio station titled "Wedding songs". I've never listened to that station, so I can't say if it has good music or not, but I say you give it a try. Listeng to AOL Radio, and 365Radio are what caused me to find new genres and styles I ended up enjoying a lot.

What Guys Said 5

• You can use my wedding song choice which was Nickelback's - Never gonna be alone.

My first choice was Peter Cetera's - Glory of love , but we went for Nickelback's song because it was pretty new when we got married in 2009 and we both loved it.

• Er...The Wedding Song by Noel Paul Stookey...if you're a Christian, that is

• Amazing Grace!

• westlife- beautiful in white

• Nine Inch Nails -- I want to f*** you like an animal!

What Girls Said 4

• I know my wedding song will be Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John. I can't ever listen to it without feeling all happy and fuzzy inside. :)

My friend who recently got married did A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I love that song too, it's so sweet and romantic.

I know a few people who are considering having This I Promise You by Nsync, but good luck convincing their husbands to go along with that. ;) Personally I think it's a cute song.

Some other good ones are I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden, When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keeting (although there are other versions of that song that are good too), and I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith (good for LDRs).

• Queen-You Take My Breath Away

Julie London-And I love him then The Beatles-And I love her >>how cute would that be:3

Tony Terry-With You

The Beatles-In My Life

There are loads of overdone cheesy ones too-----beware that trap

• I really want mine to be, "As Long As You're Mine" from Wicked the Musical.

• elvis

bette middle

celine dionYou should mostly pick artist from the 70's and 80's, I can't remember most of the good songs.