Getting married in two months but now panicking!

My fiance decided to change his best man to a best woman... That would be his ex. I didn't know they still were in contact and he just told me last night. Me and my fiance went out for 5 years (7-11 grade) and found each other in college. He went out with her from middle of 12- I really don't know he never specified he just said he didn't remember. Should I be worried about this?

I try to talk to him about it but he keeps saying its completely normal and she means a lot and that he still loves me and wants to pull through. When I yell he just leaves the room for a drink.

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh? That's totally inappropriate. Staying friends with an ex is not a big deal, but having an ex as his best woman? What the hell is he thinking?

You've been with him for 5 years and don't even know who his best friends are? You should have met all his friends long ago.

You need to put your foot down on this one and don't let him rationalize his way out of it.

• I thought I knew... I met all of them and were good but I never knew he kept in contact with her

What Guys Said 4

• I would consider my exes to be my best friends but I would never even consider them as my best woman for a wedding. That's kinda a slap in the face to my fiancĂ© considering I have had sex with my ex girlfriends and will always have some feelings for them. You need to tell him you would prefer he have a best man out of respect to you.

• stop yelling! Talk to him and stick your ground. If the two of you can't talk you have a real problem. Its crazy that you didn't even know he was close to his ex. Something stinks about this whole thing.

• end it and try for better

• "My fiance decided to change his best man to a best woman... That would be his ex."

What, what? That's hardly appropriate. I don't care what your "reasons" are.

What Girls Said 2

• Ugh yeah, that's not cool. You're right to be worried. Definitely confront him about it.

• He wasn't honest to you... There are no woman- man friendships remember! There is always one of them waiting for the other one to be free for anyone. Talk to him. And don't let her get into your life again! Or tell him ull ask your ex to be your man of honor! :)