If your girlfriend/wife earned enough to provide for you and your children, do you still want to 'provide'?

Guys, do you have a compulsion to provide for your girlfriend/wife even though she may earn enough already?

Do you feel a strong sense of being responsible to make money and contribute to the family or take care of your girlfriend!

• Yes I feel a compiles to provide for my gf/wife
    33% (1)56% (5)50% (6)Vote
  • No, I don't feel a compiles to provide for my gf/wife
    33% (1)44% (4)42% (5)Vote
  • See answer
    34% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Compiles = COM PULSE

Sorry for the spell check error on my ipad

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Providing for my family helps fuel my aspiration to become a successful business owner. I want to lead my family by example, so consequently, my accomplishments will feel deemphasized in regards to my contributions to their life, if I did not provide for them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I've never had the experience of not having to work..but I know it wouldn't bother me in the slightest to retire young if my wife had a lot of money!

I'm not an old fashioned guy, and work isn't that fulfilling for most p[eo[ple. I'd only work if I really enjoyed it if I had tghe option of staying at home and writing novels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do want to provide my best to balance it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends.

Are you talking about being a stay at home dad, or just refusing to pay more than half of the expenses?

Either way, if my wife/girlfriend made a lot of money and suggested the arrangement, I could well be a stay at home dad (and I certainly wouldn't pay more than half of the expenses if she could afford it) if I didn't like my job.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't feel any compulsion to provide for them, but I'd like to help out and I'd like to work for my own fun of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd still work. Moreso for the aspect of preventing boredom but extra financial padding is always nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather be a stay at home dad, than be a two income family. I think it's important that someone stay at home for the childrens sake, and I don't really care which one of us it would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I feel a compiles to provide for my WIFE. NOT for a gf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men feel emasculated when you make more than them, or when you have muscles like arnold. As long as he's the breadwinner, we don't care if you're making money

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.