If your girlfriend/wife earned enough to provide for you and your children, do you still want to 'provide'?

Guys, do you have a compulsion to provide for your girlfriend/wife even though she may earn enough already?

Do you feel a strong sense of being responsible to make money and contribute to the family or take care of your girlfriend!

• Yes I feel a compiles to provide for my gf/wife
  • No, I don't feel a compiles to provide for my gf/wife
  • See answer
Compiles = COM PULSE

Sorry for the spell check error on my ipad

Most Helpful Guy

• Providing for my family helps fuel my aspiration to become a successful business owner. I want to lead my family by example, so consequently, my accomplishments will feel deemphasized in regards to my contributions to their life, if I did not provide for them.

What Guys Said 8

• I've never had the experience of not having to work..but I know it wouldn't bother me in the slightest to retire young if my wife had a lot of money!

I'm not an old fashioned guy, and work isn't that fulfilling for most p[eo[ple. I'd only work if I really enjoyed it if I had tghe option of staying at home and writing novels.

• Yes, I do want to provide my best to balance it.

• It depends.

Are you talking about being a stay at home dad, or just refusing to pay more than half of the expenses?

Either way, if my wife/girlfriend made a lot of money and suggested the arrangement, I could well be a stay at home dad (and I certainly wouldn't pay more than half of the expenses if she could afford it) if I didn't like my job.

• I wouldn't feel any compulsion to provide for them, but I'd like to help out and I'd like to work for my own fun of it.

• I'd still work. Moreso for the aspect of preventing boredom but extra financial padding is always nice

• I would rather be a stay at home dad, than be a two income family. I think it's important that someone stay at home for the childrens sake, and I don't really care which one of us it would be.

• Yes I feel a compiles to provide for my WIFE. NOT for a gf.

• Men feel emasculated when you make more than them, or when you have muscles like arnold. As long as he's the breadwinner, we don't care if you're making money

What Girls Said 0