A BIG MESS !! my engaged guyfriend still stares at me !

So we started college together that was like 6 years ago ever since he saw me the first time he keeps looking at me all the time (he thinks I don't see him ! ) we became friends actually very good ones 3 years ago but he still kept glancing at me a lot ! I mean like 4 times in a lecture of two hours even if I am sitting in a row behind his he turns to look anyway I thought maybe he thinks Iam cute or something ! with time we became good friends and I even asked him his opinion of a weird guy who proposed to me (it was pretty weird a guy who did not know me at all proposed to me out of the blew so I asked my guyfriend )but he reacted weirdly so that was the only time I talked to him about guys , few mknths ago he got engaged to a friend of mine and I thought his glancing a lot would stop but few days ago we had a lecture together and still he kept glancing at me a lot so what should I do and what's up with him ? by the way once I caught him staring so I said what ? smiling not to make him awkward he replied nothing ! he is a wonderful guy and one the people I love the most but I don't get it ! that has been going on for 6 years now ! please help

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly saying I don't see the problem here ... he stares at you ,ok but that doesn't mean anything special. you say he's your friend so it's normal to me. how can it be a ''BIG MESS'' ?

if he staring you bothers you tell him that. but sont make a big deal of something normal. that'll ruin your friendship.

• I mean because his fiance is my friend and she would be happy if she noticed that I mean others have already noticed I don't want to upset her and I don't know what to tell him really !

• you can simply tell him. something like "you know I feel not good when you look at me like that" . you don't nee dto make it complicated. he's your friend right ? so say it plain . he will understand if he's not a jerk. however I still think it's normal. but I'm not in your shoes so I can't say.

What Guys Said 3

• He thinks you're hot.

• Are you asking why a guy is staring at you?

1. Either you bore him an every time you move into his vision he zones out

2. He thinks your hot (almost the entirely the reason for guy staring-ness)

• I liked a girl for about a year. I knew she was engaged and she worked as a bartender at a bar we went to every Monday. It meant nothing, obviously, since she was engaged but I enjoyed the attention she gave me. The bar shut down, and I don't see her to this day (although I did once see her in the grocery store, randomly)

What Girls Said 1

• It would be VERY weird if a guy keeps looking at you (out of INTEREST) for 6 years.

Feels to me like you think these looks mean something they probably don't.

Either way, as long as he is just looking there's not really a problem.

If he makes a MOVE, then it's a big mess. But looking...nope. Don't worry too much.

But putting the fact that he is enganged aside...if it makes you extremely uncomfortable that he keeps looking at you...you have to talk to him. Just don't analyse it or accuse him of being into you. Just tell him that sometimes when he looks at you it makes you uncomfortable.