Guys I need help on this one, kind of lost.. please..

I went out with my friends with benefits on Thusday, we went to have a coffee and do some errands in my car. While we were having the coffee, he was telling me that he wants to settle, but he cannot stop himself from having sex with multiple girls. He was telling me that he is really afraid of marriage because all the couples he has seen are now divorced or having a terrible life, so that he believes the only option he would take is a girl who wants to move in with him and nothing related to marriage or children.

I just paid attention to his words, did not say anything back and just dropped him back at his place. After that, he hasnĀ“t contacted me at all and did not reply to a hi message that I sent him on FB. Do you think he was trying to propose something to me? or what were his intentions when sharing this with me? he confused me...

I do have feelings for him, but I am going out with someone else that I like a lot, so I would not like to assume things that might not be correct.

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like he still has plenty of growing up to do. he's been used to having things his own way...all the casual sex with multiple partners, he's simply not man enough to commit.

• Yes, you are right. He always get things done his way. I have been patient enough with him, but my patience has a limit...

• Thanks, exactly he just asked me out to the movies tonight and for the first time I said no to him. I feel bad about it, but I have to start somewhere. Definitely, time to be strong. :)

• no doubt its hard at the mo. but in the morning you'll feel better about it knowing you've done the right thing for yourself :)

x

What Guys Said 1

• your probably not that person. lets be honest if it was you he was on about he would be asking someone else for the advice

What Girls Said 3

• go out with the one you like,this clown is emotionally unavailable and like he said he wants his cake and eat it too.

• Since you two are friends with benefits, He was possibly giving you a clue as to not expect that from him, because some girls get attached easily when having sex. I think he was just letting you know where he stood.

• Thanks, yes I believe he needed someone to listen to him, so he found me available for that.

• can nothaving sex with multiple girls?alarm bells:(