A guy's point of view on marriage

could a guy who once never saw himself getting married to a girlfriend change his mind about her and the future of their relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the reason.

Obviously if a guy can't see himself getting married because he feels he hasn't met the right girl, then yes his mind can change.

I, however, oppose (government) marriage on principle. I don't need the government's approval of my romantic relationships (any more than I need it for my friendships, family relationships and business relationships), I don't want the government's approval, and I think government marriage discriminates unfairly against people in many different ways. So, I'll never get 'married' in the sense of signing the government document. I'd be happy to commit myself to a girl if I find the right one.

In general, I think guys are much less enthusiastic about marriage than girls are. Even a great girl might have difficulty putting a guy in a state of mind where he wants to marry her. It's just one of the many ways that the two sexes are different, IMO.

What Guys Said 1

• Unfortunately, yes.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes its possible.

• of course. it just takes the righ girl