Guys do you want a wife that is a good cook and house keeper or do you want her to get a job?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd want her to have rationally thought out goals and to have the strength of character to work towards them. That doesn't necessarily mean having a full-time (or even a part-time) job. However, when it comes to personality, I do like my women to be shy, sensitive types. I don't much care whether she prefers to do the domestic chores or we share.

What Guys Said 7

• If I had to choose between the two, job.

I'm a bomb ass cook.

• I'm looking for a partner that works and brings in income, but also knows how to cook and clean. I also expect myself to work, and cook and clean, sometimes. I would split responsibilities.

• Good cook and house keeper. Even though I have kitchen experience and my place is neat and clean as fcuk.

• I'd prefer she had a job, and I have a job. And we'd both go 50/50 on cooking and housekeeping.

• The former.

I want a woman who knows how to be feminine and knows how to take care of a home.

• I want her to have a good job

• Good cook and house keeper.

What Girls Said 0