Guys do you want a wife that is a good cook and house keeper or do you want her to get a job?

Guys do you want a wife that is a good cook and house keeper or do you want her to get a job?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd want her to have rationally thought out goals and to have the strength of character to work towards them. That doesn't necessarily mean having a full-time (or even a part-time) job. However, when it comes to personality, I do like my women to be shy, sensitive types. I don't much care whether she prefers to do the domestic chores or we share.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If I had to choose between the two, job.

I'm a bomb ass cook.

3|1
    0|0
  • I'm looking for a partner that works and brings in income, but also knows how to cook and clean. I also expect myself to work, and cook and clean, sometimes. I would split responsibilities.

2|0
    0|0
  • Good cook and house keeper. Even though I have kitchen experience and my place is neat and clean as fcuk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer she had a job, and I have a job. And we'd both go 50/50 on cooking and housekeeping.

2|0
    0|0
  • The former.

I want a woman who knows how to be feminine and knows how to take care of a home.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want her to have a good job

1|0
    0|0
  • Good cook and house keeper.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.