Why did the dead Boston terrorist get such a hot wife?

It makes no sense. She is quite attractive and she marries that scumbag? Pshhhh, can't those of us who are not terrorists get that sort of luck?

Most Helpful Guy

• i would think that people don't usually know their significant other is going to be a murderer before they marry him or her. Besides, even though some people may not seem that great in the eyes of the public, those not so great people still have family and loved ones.

It has nothing to do with luck. Even though regular people are not terrorists, there will be future terrorists, murderers, etc. within the population. It all depends on whether or not a person has good morals, to determine whether or not they will do things like this.

What Girls Said 4

• She has a nice face, but I wouldn't say she is "hot".

Also, he wasn't a bad looking guy himself. They complimented each other well.

• People change I guess...I'm sure she's not impressed with what her husband did. I'm equally sure he was not a scumbag toward her. It's a fair guess to say she had no idea he was planning this.

• Google Katherine Russell Tsarnaev

He was physically and emotionally abusive to her.

• Well now you'd be getting into a psychological discussion to explain why she stayed.

• Well the Boston bomber wasn't the ugliest guy around. In some pictures he was semi-attractive. And Katherine Russell isn't what I'd call hot. She's cute but not so gorgeous that I'd wonder how a decent looking guy could pull her. I'd say she's slightly more attractive than him. He's a 6.5 and she's a 7

• She's very average looking? I see girls that are "hotter" every day. She's not ugly but she's certainly not worth posting an entire question over.

What Guys Said 11

• He was at one point a golden glove champion boxer, excellent pianist and apparently quite charismatic.

• Because nobody is going to date you for being a good guy alone.

They want looks, confidence, status as well.

When it comes to getting a girlfriend, you are better off with those three attributes than being a good guy anytime.

• She's not that hot, those are probably the best pictures of her. I can only guess, forced marriage, if that makes you happy.

• Hindsight is quite the gift, you have there. How was anyone supposed to know what the guy would end up doing? And in the meantime, perhaps he was actually approaching women. Wild notion, huh?

• Well, women love those bad boys you know.

• Luckily the authorities killed him before he could do anymore harm. Maybe now she'll date someone who's normal and doesn't have radical views.

• The person you think you married can change. Plus all kinds of guys can have hot wives, even terrorists.

• She isn't hot. And he isn't bad looking. If she wasn't wearing make-up, they'd look about equal IMO.

• cuz women like a**holes. and bombing innocent people is a**hole-ish.

(I'M JOKING. TAKE A JOKE)

• you should post a picture.

• Women love men with potential to commit great acts of violence. They want that power to be used to protect them...

...that's my opinion at least.