The Engagement Ring question

So I just bought my wedding ring set for my soon to be fiancé. I have a romantic evening planned, with memories she will never forget. I have a custom made three band set on the way and I personally want to give her all three bands when I propose to her. No that it really matter, but what are you thoughts about that... Give all three or just the engagement ring?

• Give all three
  • Just the engagement ring

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say give the two outside bands, saving the engagement ring as the wedding ring itself. I'm sure she'll love it either way you choose to do it, but this way you would be saving money from buying yet another ring and doing so in a thoughtful manor. Think about the design for a second, if you took the outer two bands, it leaves a gap in the middle that you can fill at a later date if you so choose, symbolizing that you have another moment for her to look forward to. I'm also certain that this is customary amongst many couples though it may not be tradition.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 5

• I think what you should do is present the engagement ring first. Give her time to be excited about the engagement ring, then present the other two bands :) They will be an added bonus to the whole engagement.

But in the end it's up to you. You could also save the other two for a special day.

Congratulations on the engagement!

• Awww! That's so sweet! Omg. Aww.

Anyway, I think just the engagement ring would be fine for now because the other bands are a surprise for later.

Btw, why is it 3 bands total instead of two? I'm just wondering :)

• just the engagement ring,save the others for the special day

• well just wanted to say congrats! and either way, she will be just as happy so do what you want

• Just the ring

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know the answer about which ring(s) to give when you propose, but congratulations to you! May you be as happy in your marriage as I have been on mine. Best decision I ever made.

• Just give her thee engagement ring. The rest should be reserved for your special day.

• Just the engagement ring. She may want to pick out a different stetting for her wedding bands.

• If I were you, I would just give the engagement ring.