Naked pictures of obese ex fiance?

So, the other day whilst looking for something else on our home computer, I found that my boyfriend has naked pictures of his morbidly obese ex-fiance. I thought I'd look to see when it was alst opened, and it turns out he looks at these pictures more than the pictures he has of me. I'm not even close to obese, I am fit and healthy, and it really bothers me that he prefers to look at that rather that me. We life in a small town (1,500 people!) and so I see her most days, and it just niggles away at me! He still doesn't know that I've found them. Is it normal for guys to keep naked photos of his ex? I don't own a single thing given to me by my exs, I threw them al out when I moved in with him...so why does he feel the need to hold on to this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Naked pictures? Why the hell does he even have naked pictures of another woman on his computer? Confront him about it and tell him you found out about it and you want an explanation from him. You won't get anywhere by just thinking why he looks at those pictures. You should delete all of her pictures from that computer. He should have done this before being in a relationship with you.

What Guys Said 5

• Ok, here's the thing.

First, I think it's totally acceptable to mention to him that him having the pictures makes you uncomfortable and that you'd prefer he deleted them. People are different in what they like to keep from exes. I am like you, I get rid of everything. That being said - you may encounter some resistance from him if he doesn't feel the same way.

Second, he may have a fantasy about being with an obese girl. What you have to understand from people (especially guys) is that what we look at for sexual fantasies don't match up necessarily with what we are sexually into in our real lives. That's why they are 'fantasies'. That absolutely doesn't mean that he'd rather look at that than you - just that it's something he finds appealing in addition to you.

• I wouldn't put up with this crap. The very first thing I'd do is demand a valid explanation. If it isn't sufficient, the relationship is going to be very rocky ground or end. If it doesn't end, I'd demand that he delete and and not contact the ex. If he complains, show him the door.

• He just likes that fupa!

• It's not normal. You should talk this out with him.

• He likes meat on his bones, all guys have a secret perfect woman, maybe ask him what his is?

• I have meat on my bones, I'm not saying I'm a swim suit model but I'm not a perfect sphere. If she is his perfect woman then why leave her, and plan a life with me?

What Girls Said 2

• Wow! what a predicament! well, every man has different tastes in women. Iv'e met guys who think my thin frame is the hottest thing they have laid eyes on, and guys who are appalled at the sight of me. Iv'e come to find that variety is the spice of life, and everyone likes something different. What I would be worried about, is that it is his ex that he is looking at. That brings up a lot of questions, like: does he still have feelings for her? Does he only like the way her body looks, is that why he is keeping them? these are important to ponder. You definitely need to confront him about the situation, and him looking at her needs to stop. But find out the reason why.

• No it isn't normal for him to keep nude pictures of his ex, you need to ask him about it or delete it, then tell him