What do I do if he wants to wait until marriage?

I'm dating this guy, and he wants to wait until marriage before sex. I completely understand that, but how do I heighten the intimacy of our relationship without making him uncomfortable? I don't want him to feel like I'm pushing him to do things he's not ready for yet. He's very inexperienced, and I'm not used to taking the lead in this sort of thing. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself.Let him calibrate the intimacy he wants in your reLatinoship.

• But he's so uncertain, and nervous. He doesn't really know what to do. I don't know how to make him feel confident.

What Guys Said 1

• Do what's best for your happiness.

What Girls Said 1

• Let him take your physical relationship to where he feels comfortable. Since you're not used to taking the lead, I don't think this'll be a problem. Of course, small things like hugging and hand-holding initiated by you wouldn't hurt. It still offers some intimacy but nothing as intimate as sex.