He was with me, but I just found out he has a fiance back home, what do I do?

Me and this guy have been dating for about 3 months now. We would go out on dates and kiss/cuddle and all of that, but he recently started to get a little distant. When I confronted him about it all he said was "I am just worried about when I have to deploy (to Saudi Arabia for the Air Force) and I won't be able to see you anymore" he then said that he loved me and could see a future with me which I thought was sweet. My friend on the other hand had a feeling of distrust towards him so she did a lot of research and found out he is engaged! He had just gotten engaged to a girl back home a month before he started talking to me. Once I found out I basically told him "do not contact me ever again and tell your fiance I said hi" in which he freaked out and called me and my mom (yes he has met my family) over 50 times begging me not to tell her and saying he was sorry. The only thing I am starting to debate is whether I should tell her or not? And I really do not know how to get her contact information other than her Facebook which looks like she doesn't use much. I also feel guilty for being "the other woman" although I honestly did not know about her at all, other wise I would have smacked him myself for even trying to flirt in the first place.

Most Helpful Girl

• did you not see any signs in the beginning?

how/what did you friend see that you didn't? I would appreciated if you can share a bit...

i am curious because I feel like I am in a similar situation...i do hope not

in terms of the guy, I am so sorry that it happened to you and that you are going through this, just get him out of your life. so that you can heal and find someone better soon. life work things out in a strange way.

• No I did not, in the beginning we were just friends, for a whole year and he never once mentioned the girl back home at all. And he was just someone who I felt I could trust considering he was so comfortable telling me a lot of personal information and we could literally be called "best friends" with how much we hung out and talked about things. He was always very protective of me which is what annoyed my friend really. He even told my friend "don't worry I will never hurt someone I love" >.>

• i see...thank you. why was your friend annoy with him being protective of you? shouldn't she be happy for you?

• She was, but I am like her baby sister, so of course she kinda gets edgy about things. Especially when he would get jealous that I wasn't hanging out with him only

What Guys Said 3

• Adultery is punished by being BEHEADED, for men, in Saudi Arabia...

So in case that is where he's from... Just saying...

• It's quite clear that you should leave him. He won't leave her for you.

You're better off with another guy.

• It's quite clear that you should leave your fiance. He'll do some things behind your back.

What Girls Said 2

• Get out of that quick!

• I did, but I feel she should know about what he has been doing behind her back.

• It's none of your business now. You do what's right for you regardless of what's going to happen between the two of them.

• he is not going to leave her for you