Plus one at a wedding. Could he possibly like me?

So a guy friend of mine agreed to be my plus one to a wedding that I am a bridesmaid in. He will be alone at the ceremony and a little while at the reception, but still agreed to come. He won't know many people there and the people he does know he doesn't like at all. Is he doing this just because I asked or could he possibly like me? I know it seems silly, but guys don't seem like the sure I'll go to a wedding for no reason type.

Most Helpful Guy

• If a female friend wanted me to go, I would go, unless I was busy. That's what a friend would do. Besides, it's not very often one gets invited to weddings anyway. Plus, presumably, there's alcohol lol, and the chance to meet new people.

Of course if I did like my friend romantically, I would feel enthusiastic about going: perfect opportunity to hit on her.

What Guys Said 2

• It's possible that he likes you because that's quite a big sacrifice on his part.

• Do you like him?

• Yes.

• Would've asking him to be my plus one or my date been better?

• I think you two should have already admitted that you like each other...you're playing games yo

What Girls Said 2

• A guy I do like just asked me to be his date at a wedding and I said no because I didn't know anybody and it would be awkward...I think he likes you if he's making that effort lol.

• I don't know how to describe this, but he is really a good friend.