What are some subtle ways I can show a guy that I'm interested in him?

I have secretly had a crush on this one guy I know for a few years now. I have known him since high school. However, shortly after high school he started dating this other girl and they became engaged. So I thought my chances with him were over. However a few months after the engagement, she called it off. For a while he was really upset about It but it has been two years since then, and I believe he is finally over her.

I really like this guy and want to start showing him that I am interested in him without coming on too strong. But there is a slight problem, we don't have that much interaction with each other. He is trying to become a pastor and the only time I see him is when he visits my church and does a sermon on Sunday mornings. I am friends with him on Facebook though and we have chatted a few times on there. I feel like some of the conversations have been flirty, but of course you never really know.

What I would like to know is ways I could show him I'm interested in him either through Facebook or when we see each other at church. Obviously I don't want to do anything too crazy when we are at church, because that wouldn't be ladylike. But I want our relationship to move forward and I just don't know how to do it! Any type of suggestions would be welcome!

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you could always ask him to go with you on an errand and at the end tell him that you enjoyed the time.

imao guys don't notice subtle ways they sometimes don't even notice the obvious so try asking him out or something in a friends way and then see what happens. but don't go like "wanna go out as friends?" cause then he might like you but he will feel friend zoned

good luck

What Guys Said 3

• just tell him how you feel

• stop being subtle. just be upfront ant tell him exactly how you feel. that works quicker and better.

• You should tell him your feelings when you see him at church. It's better to live a life without any regrets.

What Girls Said 2

• pop out your breast and tell him to go for it! except he's married...?

• If he wants to be a pastor, then you've got a lot cut out for you. How about impressing him with your bible knowledge? You've got to show that you are able to be a pastor's wife to be with him. I take it he takes relationship seriously and if he loves the girl, she is most likely someone he wants to marry down the line. So she's got to be someone who actively participates in church activites, spiritual and so on.