What do you think of the wedding dresses?

My sister will get a marriage.These wedding dresses are beautiful! Which one do you think is the most beautiful?

link

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• The pink one at the top doesn't look very bridal, more like a cocktail dress.

The A line one is okay, although the green waist band is a little too bright and takes away from the glamour.

Third one, more barbie than bridal.

Fourth one, nice shape but again, nothing too special, looks like you could wear it to a picnic.

The fifth aqua one is a nice fit, very elegant but again, the color makes it look less glamourous.

I like the second one the best out of the five but that's because I prefer the more traditional white look.

What Guys Said 5

• The second one... It's the closest to an actual wedding dress. The rest are nice, but not what I'd expect to see at a wedding, as I've said previously... The first one would look great in white.

• The first - pink one is really good! The second, white one looks pretty as well but that green thing ruins it

I don't like the others

• 4th is great! I would like to see it on You. xD It would be better than anything else. Fresh breeze color, very sexy cut. Every girl will look in this one as Aphrodite.

• It is the first link for me.

• The best dress would be the first link but you should try changing its color.

What Girls Said 5

• I like the style of the 1st but not the color.

I also like the 2nd one but I don't really like the green belt thingy, it's too much in my opinion.

• Sorry but they are all unappealing.

• style- first link

color- second link

• I'm not a fan of those dresses

• The person whom picked these dresses out have horrible taste. They are literally all ugly. :'( the bottom three are all prom dresses. Maybe the first one would be somewhat decent if it wasn't in that gross frosting color that no one wants to eat...