I've been seeing a girl that's engaged, Should I just let her go?

About two months ago I started talking to a waitress at a local bar , ,she friended me on Facebook. And basically came out and asked me if I would have sex with her. Well it's turned into way more than sex.. Now I have some real feelings for her. she spends the night we go on trips. I'm thinking about ending it and let her figure herself out. But I'm afraid I might lose her if I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you stay, you wouldn't be fair to yourself. You want more. Are you really ready to settle for less? I have a feeling that if you were to stay, you would end up being dissatisfied because you would always be waiting for the day for her to finally choose YOU.

She has some things she needs to straighten out. She shouldn't be engaged if she has trouble staying faithful to the one she made a promise to. I'm not saying that to judge her, but it is the facts. Right now, she has the best of both worlds. She has you both. Nobody can stay in this position for long and the longer things progress this way, the messier things are going to get. What if she goes through with the wedding? What then?

Losing her may be a small price to pay to get what you really want. Are you willing to risk it? If her emotions for you are strong enough, she will choose you. But if not, wouldn't you rather know now so you can move on and find someone who is free and clear? Someone who can love you freely and not have to hide it?

I wish you the best of luck with this.

• You've said everything I've been thinking but hearing it come from someone else makes it so much more clear. I travel for work, and meeting someone and being in a relationship wasn't anything I was looking for.

• I'm glad I could help. Sometimes we know the right answer, but it's so hard to make the right choice. Dating can be hard, there are no bones about it. Thanks for the Best Answer!

What Girls Said 3

• I think SHE is the one who needs to figure things out! Should she be boinking YOU if she is getting married? I think not.

Are you a "bad boy"? Not so much - you are just giving her what she wants/needs. Maybe you are doing her a favor by showing her she really - in her heart - does not want to get married.

• she can't make up her mind.

• if she would do that to someone else she would do it to you too.

What Guys Said 4

• "Now I have some real feelings for her"

Developing feeling for a cheating girl. No offence, bro, but this is a bit stupid; and you're even saying you're afraid you might lose her... You're the guy she's cheating with and that's awesome but you can't see her as more than a cheating experience. Of course you could keep seeing her after the wedding, just be extremely discreet and get rid of every piece of evidence. Women can, and actually cheat, you can facilitate this to her by making sure her new husband doesn't find out.

• So you mean to tell me you really want to be with someone that cheats even while being engaged? I mean I get that you like her and all..and I really hope she breaks it off with her "fiancĂ©" since he most likely doesn't deserve that...but you have to think to yourself- will she do the same if you two ever got engaged? And considering she's engaged, are you really okay with the fact that she's technically still with the guy who was suppose to be her everything? What if she decides to go back to him one day? She must have some type of feelings for him..are you okay with that? (He's probably still tearing that p**** up at night too). Just give that stuff some thought bro.

• And then people wonder why I have such a lack of faith in women, cheating while engaged FFS. Not even like she's got bored of married life and wants a new thing, the woman is basically bored of being engaged!

Dude, really...

So you want to be with someone who cheats and is unfaithful..Because she'd never do that to you if you got with her right ? Seriously you're just begging to be made an example of.

I used to think about getting with women who were cheating on their boyfriends with me when I was 18-20 when I knew no better. You're a grown ass man so how are you still gonna be thinking like that

• You're content dating someone who is nothing but a cheating bitch?