When do you know when your ready to have sex?

I don't know whether I'm ready or not so can you give me some advise please.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you are over 18, got a job, very responsible and most importantly with a guy you've been with for a while. See if he is willing to wait for you longer than 3 months. Don't fall for the line" If you really love me, you'll have sex with me. " No. That is not true. If he really love you, he'll respect your wishes and wait for however long it takes. Overall, you'll know your ready when a guy is willing to wait for you. At your age now, sex should wait. Be over 18 and make sure the guy you want to have sex with is someone you've been with for months.

What Guys Said 1

• I've just seen your responses to the person who got your best answer tick. I would have said that you weren't ready, as if you were, you would have been certain. Sex is something that is incredibly powerful in a relationship. I might be a virgin, but that's been drilled into me by just about every person I meet and speak to about this. I want to wait for marriage for my first time, as I see that as being the only time that can handle that incredible power. There's just too many unknowns outside of marriage that I won't risk. You're still young and you have your whole life ahead of you. Why do you need to spend that time having sex in a relationship that can end so fast and rip the bond that sex creates (again, I'm a virgin, I know, but too many people say that that's what sex does. ) Do you have the ability to deal with that situation?

• Thanks for you response but I did have sex and I know I should have waited but I did not and its to late to take it back.

• Looking at my answer now, it sounds really judgmental. I'm sorry if that's the way it reads. I hope that you do find happiness in your relationships. I hope that you can get that without sex, as that's not all a relationship is, but I DO wish you well.

What Girls Said 1

• I hate to say it, but you are awfully young to do it. But, when you are in love with someone. I prefer after marriage but, I know in reality that doesn't happen. So, just make sure you know that you are in love with someone. Use protection Please.