Perfect husband material but I will never make a good boyfriend?

What the hell is that supposed to mean and how insulted should I be?

Been told that multiple times by different girls. How should I tell the difference between girls who want to find someone to settle down with and those who don't?

1|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they mean that you are not the fun boyfriend type, the lets do wild things and party all night boyfriend type. You shouldn't be insulted, just find somebody who shares the same values and interests as you do. You could see the difference between girls who want to fins someone to settle down with by the way they act, if they try to act serious about being with you an really try to get to know you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That just means that the girls don't want a husband right now. Well I think you can't tell until you know them, so why don't yu try to meet girls in different places? no the ones you usually go to to meet chicks.

0|0
    0|1
  • That's better than being called f*ck buddy material or one stand material which is what women are called all the time. Maybe she just doesn't like you

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Don`t be insulted. Change the way you act around women. You are probably doing something wrong, so you`re not creating any attraction. The girls who say this look at you as a bit safe and boring. Try to be more flirty. Use eye contact, get a confident laid back body language. Reconsider your clothing style. You don`t have to become a party animal or a jerk. Just work on creating attraction, because you`re not doing it right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't know at all that's why you need to date them

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be very insulted.

They're telling you you're good for your sperm and money, but not much else.

They don't find you attractive enough either in looks or behavior .

0|1
    0|0
    • Yup. Later in life when they want to settle down is the time to reject them. Once a woman gets to a certain age, the probability of her finding someone decreases very rapidly. There is justice after all :)