Clues in wedding pics about girls status?!

this girl posted pics from a friends wedding. so you have the groom and the bride, she was on the bride's side and this other guy on the groom's side. just the 4 of them. does that mean she's with the guy ?! she showed signs she likes me, but for about 2 weeks started to act strange. I know at that time she wasn't seeing anyone. can you move on that fast and bring someone you barely know to a wedding ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means she's best friends/sisters with the bride. It means nothing about the guy. The guy is best friends/brothers with the groom. That's what that means. Assuming she's part of the wedding party. I doubt if they were merely dating, they would pose on either side of the bride and groom.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd guess that he was the best man and she the maid of honor. I wouldn't assume they're dating, but it's not impossible either

• They are always organized so it won't mean she's with the guy,

• no, they must be really good friends with the groom and the bride and don't even knnow each other.

• lol seriously? It says absolutely nothing about her relationship with the guy. She was likely the maid of honor and he the best man. The only thing that picture says about her is that she was in a wedding.

What Guys Said 1

• Holy sh*t, instead of doing all this over-thinking, maybe stop wasting time and ask her out?