Have you ever imagined what you want your/ your wife's wedding dress to look like?:)

Well, if you want to get married at least:P there are so many types out there its crazy! it probably would have crossed your mind. do you know what you want it to look like? if so, feel free to share:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh duh yes :D

For a long time I wanted an ivory mermaid gown with maybe lace.

I wanted it to be beautiful and to show off my waist and curves :) I want my husband to see me and say 'wow, I'm one lucky guy'

link with a bigger poof at the bottom

link

link this is really nice

I wouldn't be against a lace back either, something delicate and somewhat conservative up top but a form fitting shape to make it really special and still va va voom

• aw so nice, that style is becoming a hit! you have nice taste and those will make your body look pretty sexy, even your guests will be glad they showed up hehe:P thanks for sharing!

• Haha, that would be a big perk (if the guests were SUPER happy) haha

you're welcome, great question

• haha hopefully the hubby won't notice:P and thanks=]

What Guys Said 13

• A very difficult question for me to answer lol. I like anything that my woman looks good in and I don't care if it's wedding day or not I'd have her wear those ;)

• No, I'm a guy.

I think about the girl, the honeymoon, and the family. The dress is HER thing, and I can't pretend to know what would make her happy in that department.

• thats OK, I was just wondering if it crossed anyones mind:) ty 4 the input

• no lol, honestly if I ever go on a date which never going on one by age 26, means that there is probably no one out there for me, besides I don't have a full time job. She just better show up, if she wears a dress or not I don't care, hell it might be sexier if she was wearing a ripped Fishbone (band) shirt lol

• yes I have the dream about once a week the dress changes but I'm always happy because my dream came true then I wake up

• No. Never crossed my mind.

• To be honest I have never really though about it at all, but I guess something like this would be cool. link

• No, not until this question. I think something from the 1930's would be cool, though...if dresses can reflect a certain era lol I don't know sh*t about wedding dresses

• I don't want to think about it, I don't want to spoil the surprise in my head.

• aww cute OK ok... you never read this question!

• No I did, I just meant I don't like think about the wedding dress. I do think of my own wedding, and how everything will look, but I don't want to think of how my future wife will look in her wedding dress. I'd just rather be surprised.

• thats absolutely understandable, I like that:) thanks for sharing

• I don't think men devote time to thinking about wedding dresses. If you get some takers on this question, I'll be genuinely surprised. Men get dragged to weddings. I've never met a guy that look forward to the ceremony and pageantry of it all.

• the qs was directed at everyone, not just men. and you never know. some guys hav surprised me on here:) I don't ask the question just for it to be popular and discussed by 80 people. I just put it out there and if someone wants to answer then that's awesome:)

• I think most of them are in line with male psychology. =P

Hmmm... Wedding dress? Homo say what? O_o?

• yeah most of em. oh comeon why can't that cross a straight males mind?:P I think girls appreciate that=]

• nope

• Yes. Strapless white satin that hugs the girl's body and flares out at the knees. no lace anywhere.

• No, I don't give a sh*t about wedding dress. It will look better on the floor with her standing on it naked. :)

• No. I haven't thought about that.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I've thought about it quite a bit. Last year when I was a senior in high school I hastily picked a prom dress that was cute but I probably would have picked a better one if I had thought about it and looked around more. Knowing that, I'm definitely not making the same mistake with my wedding dress.

My opinion on wedding dresses changes all the time but right now I think I'd like an a-line dress with a sweetheart neckline that hugs my body up top and then flares out at the hips. I'd like designs on it but not too much and definitely not in any color besides the color of the dress, not even silver. I'd like something subtle but not plain. It definitely has to be ivory because I look awful in white. I really don't like fluffy skirts or textured ones. I prefer smooth skirts, maybe with a layer of lace over but that's it. No big fluffy flowers or anything like that.

link

• Thats so pretty. At the moment I want something similar to that, except I think id want something a little tighter when I lose more weight. Ty 4 sharing;)

• link Something like that! :)

• link

something like that ...

• YES! I want a big, ball gown style dress with lace over the arms and shoulders. I even want a corset and old fashioned hoops.

I was a debutante for my teen years an in my faire share of balls. For one of them we had to wear a pure white wedding gown. Mine was a simple gathered satin gown with lace capped sleeves. It was pretty, but not what I want for my real wedding. I'm so excited!

Oh yes, and it mUST be pure white.

• I want a trumpet or mermaid style with a little bit of lace

• a friend of mine does imagine how his wife wedding dress will be, its cute, he has the whole idea of the wedding too

• My dream dress is the Taylor Swift "Love Story" dress it is classy and would go well with my dream wedding. Just have to find a guy first. :)

• nicee, classy is beautiful:) and dw, that dream guy will come around. just takes patience=]

• I think I want a rainbow wedding dress