Moviestar marriages never seem to last

Its predictable!

Why do you think this is?

Is it because they have no time for each other?

Is it because they get too into there roles?

Donthey get too self absorbed and too caught up from fortune and fame?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for once they're often long distance for considerable periods of time, then there is a lof pressure on them because they're basically being watched 24/7. People tell lies about them all the time ,that's hard on a relationship. Imagine someone saw your fiance/wife taking walk with someone else and decided to make it national news. It takes a lot of trust, that's not easy

• That is a very good point you have there.

I had a fianc? a few years ago move up to Alaska from pensacola Florida cause she met me online and was so inspired by my music.

Well, of course that didn't work out.

I was pretty well known in my town because of my music but it was hard enough trying to deal with people wanting to talk about what happened after she left.

I can only imagine what it would be like being a moviestar and trying to keep a relationship.Toomany people get involved ruins it

Well, of course that didn't work out.

What Girls Said 3

• i think it is because they have no time for each other, they have no time to stablish a good relationship so they know what to do when problems arise and once problems arise they don't have enough time to solve them

• tight schedules, not enough privacy, or romantic roles that change their feelings.

• they don't last because they don't have enough time

What Guys Said 3

• It's because it twists the audience's hearts, and makes it big in office box

• It's probably a combination of things... busy schedules, lots of traveling, etc. Plus, the creative types are hard to live with anyway, and the REALLY big stars come to believe that the "normal" rules of life don't apply to them. Put all those together, and you have a disaster waiting to happen. Relationships are tough enough without all of those external obstacles.

• Ego. It's always ego.