My friend didn't invite me to her wedding.....

She buys me nice expensive gifts for my birthday, she enjoys hanging out with me, we always are laughing when we are having a good time. However she didn't invite me to her wedding at all. She invited all the other girls in the group that I know however she left me out. When I am around they all give me dirty looks because they can't talk about the wedding in front of me, I only know she is getting married from another friend in that group, who asked me if I was in the wedding. When I said no, the other girl though it was odd. She finds it more odd that our friend won't bring up the wedding at all with me. I most likely not going to go since I am the only person out of all her female friends who is not in the wedding party, I don't want to sit alone at a table with a bunch of strangers when all my friends are sitting with the bridal party talking, having a good time, while I got no one to talk to...is this wrong that I don't want to go?

PS: I tried asking my friend about her wedding, and she gave me an annoyed look.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, she invited you to her wedding, just not to be in the bridal party? Personally I'd appreciate not having to drop hundreds of dollars on an ugly dress you'll wear once. I know it really hurts, and I think you deserve the opportunity to express those feelings to her and she needs to be receptive of them.

I would suggest you talk to her.

What Guys Said 1

• What is your relationship with her fiancee?

• Her fiancee hates my guts cause I rebel against his wishes. He controls her every move, which is not right so I always rebel against him cause my friend enjoys simple stuff.

• He is so controlling over her that her best friend since she was two, he made her end things with just because the girl saw right through him, and how abusive he was. He only lets my friend keep stupid friends close to her, cause they don't see him as an abusive controlling a**hole like I did or that other girl did.

• So what? You got your answer.

What Girls Said 4

• its wrong because you should try and be a good friend and accept that she might not pick you fro everything.

• Maybe she's mad at you for something.

• no, but why would you even still be friends with her

• So you're upset that she didn't invite you, yet you don't want to go anyway? Problem solved.

Yes, it sucks to be left out, but if you didn't want to attend anyway...