Do you want to wear a veil on your wedding?and can you tell me which color is the better?

white or red?

link

link

• White
  • Red

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw a movie the other day, where they said if your head is big, you shouldn't wear a veil, and since I've got a big head, I will probably wear a tiara IF I'm getting married. I mean I want to, but it's not certain if the guy I end up with wants to.. Frankly I don't know.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 11

• Red. I love the color red and want to get married in a red dress... Not because of culture just because of the color. Personally the red one looks better. Screw being traditional, it's 2013!

• i don't think I will but white looks better

• yes. pristine white.

• white, I wouldn't like a any other color than white.

• Not really

I like the white one

• I want mine like this: link

• White I never heard of a bride wearing a red veil

• white

• white because it is traditional

• I'd love to wear one, I'm quite classic so white all the way ;) though I didn't like the white one in the link, and yeay! I've been the first one to vote in the poll xD

• I do want to wear one and I like the white one better