Should I have gone to the wedding rehearsal even though I'm not in the wedding?

After all the things I have read about people's girlfriends and boyfriends going to the wedding rehearsal and dinner, they felt awkward and that it's only for the wedding party. I thought it would be boring if I go to the rehearsal. I mean, I'd rather see the actual thing tomorrow. Wouldn't you? Because he texted me saying that people are wondering if he's there alone and he said "No. My girlfriend Is at the hotel." Then they're like, "Oh why didn't she come?"

I've been to a wedding rehearsal before when I was a kid because my sister was a flower girl and it was boring to watch them rehearse it over and over.l

I'll go to the dinner after if its not too expensive.

Apparently, there were 30 people at the rehearsal that are not in the wedding and then I went with them and the rest of the guests, 65 people. That literally took up the whole resturant. The groom paid for all of us. Damn!
I went with all the people to dinner. I didn't go to the rehearsal.
Wedding time! Well almost. Going early so my boyfriend can take pics with all of them. So I gotta wait around till 6.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not in the wedding, there's nothing for you to rehearse, so you don't need to be at the rehearsal.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• If you are invited then go but if you are not invited do not. Many weddings have rehearsal dinners that have people who are not in the wedding party attend.

• no, you shouldn't have

• I didn't go to the reception. I went to the dinner though. Didn't you read the whole question? I'm guessing not.

• no...

• well no, you didn't have to.

• Didn't have to what? Go to the dinner? The bride and groom wanted all the guests to go to that.