My husband has a thing for shemales!! What do I do?

i recently found out my husband is into shemales. He doesn't know I know. I saw it a while ago and thought it was a mistake but this has totally hit me from left field. What do I do! do I talk to him about it or not. He acts so homophobic so I'm scared to ask. I'm really confused and unable to comprehend right now. What to do?! any advice?

So I finally got the guys to ask him and he said that those dating sites signed him up without his permission. Like they stole his info from p*rn sites or something. Which that does happen and I would be inclined to believe him but that doesn't explain why his profiles have a headline and a brief description like "I'm horny as hell". However he has never looked at anyone's profile liked any pics or message anyone. The sites have no activity what so ever so could the dating sites have forged this
Whole profile or do you think it's more lies? I'm stumped I wanna believe him but who wrote those damn headlines and descriptions! And why is there no activity!

Most Helpful Guy

• Shemales are not attractive to gay men. Just ask a gay man.

Your husband is not gay. But he's probably got some issues regarding taboo's, and for him the male penis is like the ultimate taboo.

I'd suggest you talk to him, but (and this is important) never ever suggest that he might be gay.

I can't stress this enough. Guys who like shemales are not gay. Or in denial. Or repressed.

Shemale p*rn is not a gateway drug to homosexual behavior .

Ask any gay man if they have the slightest interest in shemales - the answer is no.

What Guys Said 9

• It would explain why he acts so homophobic.

It can also be pure fantasy for him. As long as it's just a fantasy, you'd better accept it.

The problems would come if he started to act on it.

• Yea that's what I thought. Then it didn't help that we watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry last night. I really wanted to put my hand down there to see if he was aroused throughout the movie. And during most scenes he couldn't even look at the tv

• Strap on a dildo and peg him. It's going to work just as well, a good compromise.

• Oh damn. Don't know what you can do.

• WTF! send him to Bangkok

• Buy a strapon ?

• Just because he likes a certain type of p*rn doesn't mean he will cheat on you. Don't be so paranoid.

• You could wear a strap-on in the bedroom and see how he reacts.

• Some people that act very afriad of repulsed by sometimes, are actually attracted to what they seem to shy away from. It's like a defense mechanism to make other people think the opposite as to what's on their minds.

Could you give us more detail? Is this just an obsession or is this something that he will act on?

I can tell you more if you give more information.

• i don't know that's another problem. anytime I've found any info it was through like a dating site and him saying something like "i would love to meet a tranny I can hook up with" or something. The first time I found out he message a "girl" or so I thought he was saying oh you're so fine or something but after the tranny replied he never responded. I believed that he then went onto her page only to find she was indeed a man and discontinued all interests. However today I've found several tranny

• sites that he has made an account with expressing that he is indeed looking for a tranny girl and how they make him feel sexual. However I am not sure what sort of activity that is driving him towards tranny relations.

• Well, regardless of what gender he likes, the fact that his attention is wavering is enough cause for concern. He needs to be committed, otherwise that's grounds for a bad relationship or a divorce. But don't do anything rash yet. Call him out on his behavior (and get some evidence, otherwise it will be a "he said, she said", with no proof).

• He sounds like a repressed bisexual.

If it's only p*rn, you could ignore it.

If it's more than that, you definitely should talk to him about it.

• I haven't found no trace of any tranny p*rn. If he is watching it I suspect he deletes it pretty quickly.

What Girls Said 7

• Ask him if he has cheated on you?

• I asked that earlier and even asked if he had ever thought about it he insisted he didn't. I even tried to ask around the bush by asking do he have any crazy sexual fantasies or like something out the way. His response was no he only had a fantasy of a threesome two girls and himself. So I then asked what if after we hooked up if you found out I was a man what would he do. He replied beat me up for tricking him and leave me with a doubt. I can't look at him w/o thinking about it!

• I smell bisexuality here.

• Talk about pegging him?

• Well he has some kinky thoughts, if he has not done anything with any one else yet and you still want to make it work you could try the strapon idea. It sounds like he is interested in something kinky. If you want to you should ask him if you can fuck him. See how he reacts.

My husband loves anal on him, only toys tho. He dose not like trannies, he just says they are men with fake tits. We have done the whole strapon thing. It was kinda hot. Good luck with him

• my ex. is into that. he was always very insecure with his sexuality then I found out that he likes shemales in p*rn.

we are not together anymore, but it also came from other issues.

just keep an interest but don't push him...as long as he is open to talk to you then you can understand him better..

it is when he closed up to you then you should start to worry.

• your husband is not gay1 just let him have his little thing and don't care about it

• Divorce

• well I wouldn't ask if he hasn't done anything innapropiate