What do you think about married men who are interested in another girl?

He ALWAYS talks about the girl he likes and his kids but NEVER the wife. We haven't had sex but I don't care I will NEVER take the side chick route, but if he truly wants me HE has to come to that decision in his own time. I will not enable him to cheat. I haven't seen him in almost 6 months, now that I'm not around anymore he can figure things out on his own. Sometimes some women need to give a give a guy time to come to the realisation himself. Why would he choose you when he has the best of both worlds? don't f*** up by sleeping with him if he divorced his wife and chose to be with you let it be because HE wanted to. Til then I'm casually dating other guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait - it sounds like you're actually interested in this guy. Are you? He's a piece of sh*t. Like you said, don't enable him.

And DON'T be a home wrecker! That would make you just as bad as him...maybe worse, considering we don't know how good / bad he has it with his wife.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he's a piece of trash

What Girls Said 3

• i would just get away form those men and try to see if the woman should know.

• i think they are scum

• Pathetic