boyfriends acting weird about question why?

Me and Sheem started dating over 9 month's ago and in the beginning I told him upfront what I wanted and #1 was no sex till marriage well he agreed and for a month we did nothing. But I soon came on to him and we have had sex ever since. Now today I told him after I just had baby a month ago I wanted to wait till marriage and he said OK. So I asked him again cause I was not sure if I heard him right he said OK again. So he said next, next next real rude and so I started new conversation and in the middle of me talking he said call at 11pm. I said what why can't I talk now he said call back at 11pm and before I hung up he sounded really pissed. WHYYYYY?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are really it's with your wants. You want to wait till marriage for sex, but then have sex, then get pregnant, then say you want to not have sex anymore till marriage again...and you wonder why he's pissed? You were giving it up, and now won't for some odd reason

What Guys Said 2

• It could be that he is angry about something else, and that's why he wants you to call him back at 11:00 P.M perhaps he has family over and they are arguing or something and they leave at 11:00 P.M.

It could be because you were having sex with him, and now you decided you don't want to (It's you're choice he should respect that if he wants to be with you.) Or he could be mad because maybe you're always changing you're mind about things all the time?

• It seems that your change in behavior makes him question your erlationship.

What Girls Said 2

• well becuase you are pushing him around and doing what you want. you need to make those decisions together

• because you keep chaging your mind, he might think you are playing with him