What would it take for you to want the death of your husband / wife?

My friend sent me this link , link

Long story short, a woman is talking to a "hitman" about killing her husband, when the hitman ask why, she says "because its easier than divorce". Odd as it is, she is very calm about the conversation.

Now, the question is what would it take for the average joe or jill to want death on their lover?

Most Helpful Girl

• people who have the will to kill another person for any reason don't deserve to live themselves, however it is natural for mankind to feel hatred, anger, wrath, discontent, jealousy, envy, etc, we are a filthy race like that, all children of adam and eve are fated to eventually cease existing so it may be just fine for people to keep killing each other, their is no sin in death, only in blindness to death, its only when we choose to change that we can continue to exist

mankind is equally capable of great good as of great evil, that is the ultimate truth of the original sin, we are a truly destructive race however because we fear this, of the outcome to what will be, what can be, yet it must be, yet it will never happen, their are too many of us to reach the truth, that's why we started with one, we are now too many to reach eden, all we can do now is walk.

adam, made in gods image, the first sanctus angelus, eve made from adam.. by adam, the first lilim.. lilith the first temptation, corruption.. we were never meant to suffer, we were meant to be with the creator, but we did something bad, the apple was not knowledge, it was corruption, it created the darkness in our hearts, all our insecurities, all our fears, all our suffering, all our hatred, all our jealousy, envy, gluttony, wrath, sloth, pride, and lust.. all products of the mortal sin, all caused by our gravest mistake, knowledge is not sin.. ignorance is.. we say we're not ignorant, but we hide everything we are in its shadow, and then we fear it, the darkness, their is no hope left, this is what we believe.. yet, we can believe in what we what, we are free to do so, we only restrict ourselves, man restricts itself, we close our minds so we can find false peace, create our little haven in a corner, yet we feel lonely, so we seek companionship, this was how eve was born.. and how we exist.. we fear ourselves, but there is nothing to fear, we created our own demons, but we are not they.. they are not us, all we have to do is get out of our closed minds, and seek change.

"TRUTH DILEMNA"

What Girls Said 9

• When there is knowledge that my husband is abusing children, I would not prefer him to be alive. I simply cannot fathom if my husband intentionally hurt strangers that were not children with no reason, so I cannot imagine my reaction to that area of news.

I would not hire a hitman unless I was seriously impaired physically to do my own deed, I must lie in the bed of my own plans. However, I would probably call the police still over killing a person's life.

My impulse is to have a quick and secure method to stop the abuser before letting him hurt others further, because why should he have another chance and risk many of the innocent to suffer?

Later I would judge a on scale if he needed to be put out of commission outside of the law base on the situation. I want to be sure he is a terrible person that cannot be changed or find redemption before personally taking away all chance of a miracle permanently.

• I'm not sure I could ever wish death on another person, but I might if my husband was abusing me or my kids.

• He'd have to abuse my children.

But at that point, I wouldn't go out of the house. I'd take care of the f***er myself.

• That woman is definitely mentally ill if she thinks its easier than a divorce. Why would a human want someone elses blood on their hands, better yet; why would you even think of killing another person just for your own benefit? She thought very irrationally.

It would take nothing for a girl like me to kill my own husband, there's always couples therapy if I can't seem to solve our marriage situation. I would not stoop THIS low to kill my own husband, that's inhumane!

• Now, realistically nothing

But what might send me over the edge in the heat of the moment would be if he'd molested/raped our kids or any kids for that matter

That said, I'd just call the police on him instead

• Considering the fact I'm not even capable of killing mosquitos, I don't think there would be anything that could make me want a human to die.

• i would never wish somebody┬┤s death

• Absolutely nothing. I would never want to kill another human being, unless it's self defense. IF my husband was abusing me to the point that I was fearing for my life, I would MAYBE try to kill him, but I wouldn't want to do it, I would only be protecting myself.

• NOTHING. The average person does NOT want to kill ANYONE. Let alone someone they are supposed to love, no matter how bad things have gotten! A person who would kill is either sick in the head, or has no sense of remorse, or does not value life. They are NOT normal.

• You think perfectly normal healthy sane folks kill people? Yea OK, mmhmm

What Guys Said 4

• if somebody were to harm my, or anothers children. well really anyone who harms the weak, as a person who is stronger than most it is not only morally the right thing to do, I believe it is my duty. now this defense won't necessarily mean killing somebody, but if somebody killed another human being (not in defense or anything) then they deserve death, that is how it works (at least in my mind, retribution) I think for those who commit the most heinous of crimes they deserve excruciating torture and then sweet death. thumb screws cut fingers off, filet them. its because of how slack our judicial/ punitive system is that you still get people killing their babies and what not... it disgusts me

• Turns over the television in the middle of the world cup final

• It would really really take a lot for me to want to do such a thing and I can't imagine what it might be.

This story itself really infuriates me.

• It would be when my wife cheats/ or makes a living out of the sacrifice of others.