Would you tell her that her boyfriend is cheating?

I know this guy that my friend introduced me to & she said he's been single for quite some time & so he started talking to me, we went on 2 dates & his birthday just passed & he came to see me & went to see his ex & I know this because she posted "I love you forever babe" so I played stupid & continued to talk to him for 2 days then I got tired of it & I told him I knew about everything & he texted me saying "he's not with her" & "he wants me" so I ended it with him! & I even blocked his number from my phone! & Now I just found out their engaged & got engaged today "supposedly!" People are telling me I should tell her because she deserves to know! What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• As the others have said, you might as well just forget about him. I doubt you could convince her, a complete stranger, that he was cheating on her. Hopefully she'll find out soon on her own.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should just wash your hands of the whole situation and stop caring.

• yes tell. definitely.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see the point you are a complete stranger to her and he's probably going to talk his way out of it. So in the end it would just be a waste of time.

• I'd leave it he will deny it and she doesn't know you from a hole in the ground.