Marriage ----> children?

Is it just me, or does getting engaged, marriage or even moving in together rising the pressure of having children by those around you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it definitely does. I see it all the time. Like a week after a couple gets married, pople will be like, So when's are you guys having a baby? Seriously? They just got married, give them some time for themselves. I think a couple should be married at least a few years before they start having kids, at least that's what I'm going to do.

What Guys Said 3

• It increases the pressure to have children because its the 'done' thing. But I would say being unmarried and not financially secure increases the pressure of having a child much more.

• Yup it does. Having a baby can lock your relationship till the end of time, or it can destroy both people's worlds.

• It does increase the pressure to have children.

What Girls Said 4

• There is pressure from the people around you, in a question form, when are you having kids, then with one kid when are you having another.

• Yes it does its a sort of measure to prove your womanhood or your manhood that hey we can have kids we are fertile

• Yeah that happens because women want children

• That's exactly what it does