What If you're boyfriend/girlfriend said no more sex till marriage?

Let's say you two have been together about a year and everything is great and amazing , one day, your lover said they have became religious.

They declare no more sex, no making out, just kissing and that's it till marriage which is 6 years away.

Would you be able to wait?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I honestly wouldn't. I am not very religious, and while I do not judge those who are (unless they judge me) I do not think I could handle that. I view sex as a natural thing that we biologically crave, not something that should be held off until I sign a piece of paper. As much as I would love that person, we would want different things and the relationship would probably fall apart.

What Girls Said 4

• While I'd respect their beliefs and decisions, I'd have to let them know that our values and expectations are no longer aligned and it's probably best to go our separate ways. A healthy sex life is a vital component of a successful relationship, for me.

• F*** no!

• No I wouldn't.

• Heck no

What Guys Said 6

• Would I be able to wait, or would I wait?

They are different things.

• I guess, I'd be a bit upset they decided to change fi we were alerady having sex, but if we weren't, oh well. I don't date someone just cause of sex, I date them because I genuinely love and care for them and want to be with them.

• No way.

• No making out?! No way.. Especially sice I don't want to ever get married

• I'm already saving myself for marriage, so this is a non-issue for me. I find it a little distubring that more girls voted that they couldn't wait : (

• I couldn't be in a relationship without sex. And I couldn't date a religious person.