If you were engaged, would it be a secret from everyone?

if you were in a engagement will it be considered as real when you are the only one telling people that you are getting married, but behind your back its a different story? he refuse to put it on Facebook so his other family members and out of state friends can see who I am. he be on Facebook active everyday and he writes many statuses. its weird because none of his family added me to see who I was to him as they did previous his other relationships. I proposed to him but we just started dating in November of last year. I also stay with him. when his ex text his phone I can't grab it to text her back. he has not said anything to her about me and him being engaged. I'm use to seeing people spread the word. he make announcements but just not this one. I don't know why. I asked him why he hasn't made it public himself just like I did, he said he want it a secret. he also tell people different things behind my back, it always feel like

Most Helpful Guy

• Good lord. I'm so glad I was growing up before Facebook.

What Guys Said 3

• No. If I'm preparing to celebrate my marriage to the woman of my dreams and I am going to promise myself to her before God, my friends, and family, why would I keep it a secret?

• I married a female terrorist one time, and I refused to acknowledge our unholy union publicly...so this does happen!

• Secrets are always fun

What Girls Said 0