Wedding coming up and I want to look trendy and stylish but age appropriate?

I'm 33 and spend most of my time in hoodys and tracks or jeans, dressing up for me is a white collared shirt and jeans :-/ I've got a wedding coming up and I want to look trendy and stylish but age appropriate? I have great boobs and a flat stomach I'm not into short skirts or slutty clothes can some one please help me out with an outfit? Best outfit gets best question and my many many thanks #MissNoStyle lol

Most Helpful Girl

• a jumpsuit cause most of the female guests will wear dress and skirt :D

link

link

link

link

link

• it's up to you if you want tube, halter, or one shoulder jumpsuit. you can wear this on white with a big belt (brown color) for a more sophisticated look. :)

• I love it! :) I saw them in some catalogs but didn't really think anything of a jumpsuit until I saw the links! :D thank you that's the winner! :)

• I'm glad I was able to help. Thanks for BA! ^-^

What Guys Said 2

• How about a maxi dress with stone earrings, a necklace that contrasts well with your skin, and either low or high heels, depending on your natural height?

• Great idea :) thanks for the feedback and idea! :D 5ft 7 .

• Don't go trendy. If you buy a trendy dress it will be unwearable by next season. Since you're not into fashion get more classic pieces that will still look elegantly pretty in the future.

• Trendy is fine :) I don't dress up often I will probably just wear it the once anyway :) I want to shock my friends and showing up trendy would be the highlight of there year I think ha ha thanks for the feedback :)

What Girls Said 3

• A strapless dress is always nice, but I don't think the weather will be appropriate soon (depends on where you live). You could wear a bolero over it.

Peplum is seen in a lot of stores now, which is this: link it's classy.

A nice top with a skirt (maybe knee length) is nice too, like this style: link

As for shoes, just wear what's comfortable but looks fancy. A shoe with a nice low heel is nice, to match the dress. Maybe some earrings and/or a necklace (I usually make one of them the "main accent", like big earrings but a small necklace or the other way around).

Hope I helped a bit!

• Definitely helped thanks :) so a nice long necklace? Yes I think something different is in order thank you for the help :)

• Long necklaces are nice as well! But then I wouldn't pick earrings too big. You're welcome and good luck on the shopping! Let me (us) know which outift you picked!

• Start telling us if its gonna be day or night. In a nice garden, or at a hotel ball room. Or is it only the chapel wedding?

• Afternoon and a church the reception is later on in the evening, I think I've found the winner thanks for the input :)

• Maybe you should wear a dress that is form fitting that doesn't show much skin and some nice shoes

• I was thinking the same thing a knee length pencil dress and some nice boots :) thank you :)

• yeah!sounds nice!