What would you think if a couple wants to plan their wedding in outer space?

I've seen or heard of a lot of extreme, unusually weddings where people have gotton married at these plases:

(in the ocean, skydiving, standing in the wet mud, standing on top two jets while the jets are flying in the air, riding donkeys, bungee jumping, snowboarding, in a hor air balloon, ice skating, desert wedding, even a nude wedding LOL)

So I'm think if someone had gotten married in outer space, would take the icing out of the cake.

Of course I don't mean for them to have the wedding while standing on the moon, "wearing space equipment", but them having the wedding while the two of them plus the preacher were inside the space shuttle floating.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its fukn stupid!

• What if the two of them are astronauts for a living, knowing that's how the two of them first met each other, so they figure it's important and would be wonderful to have a space wedding?

• Well then I guess to each their own

What Girls Said 2

• I would think that they need to have a lot of money and education to do that. you can't simply go into space and wed you need to be experienced.

• I think nobody would attend the ceremony nor the reception.

• Or more like wait until they get back on planet earth, then have the actual wedding ceremony at the Nasa space station, even they the two couples already done got married up in space.

• What do you find funny? I made a good point in my last comment.

What Guys Said 2

• I hope they're rich!

• I think they might be really rich or are never getting married for real.

• They would have to if they want to make their wedding that special.