Weird experience. Girls hit on me when I wore an engagement ring!

My male friend who’s a bit of a player told me that girls hit on him when he’s wearing (what looks like) an engagement ring. I didn’t believe him, so I tested it out. I went to a bar with a ring on. I sat there with my friend just chatting. He wasn’t wearing a ring. I was. I got hit on by two women, who flirted with me outrageously and gave me their numbers. I repeated this experiment sitting alone, and another woman started flirting with me.

To put this in context, no girl had ever approached me before that day. I’d say I’m average or slightly good looking though.

So girls, what the hell is up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have heard that for women that they get more attention at bars if they have a wedding ring on.

What Girls Said 1

• They're probably attracted to you because they can't have you. 90% of the time I fancy gay guys to be honest, even though I know they're not gay.

What Guys Said 1

• It's a "challenge" and chicks love that. If chicks can be home wreckers while having a challenge!? That's like a winning situation for women.