How do I get him back?

Me and my hubby split 8 mouths ago. We had small minor problems, but nothing really for us to split up. Right now, I think that he is just having fun being single again, which is fine. I want him to be happy, but I really don't want to end my marriage over these little problems. In your opinion what is going to get our marriage back on the right track? I love him, and I know he loves me. He's there for me when ever I need him. I mean my toilet broke and he came over to fix it for me. Or like when I was sick last week he brought me some soup and stuff. He would do anything for me, I just want him back. I asked him to come back and he said no, but never gave a good reason why. What do you all think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I can't tell you why. But, maybe he would be willing to go to counseling. It just seems like he is being single and enjoying it and you let him. You are his wife and you need to tell him he made you a promise. If he doesn't love you anymore then he needs to tell you that. You should sit him down and have a serous conversation. He should take marriage seriously and it sounds like the first opportunity he got, he took it. I would suggest counseling.

• I have suggested counseling. Problem is early on in the relationship he wanted to, but I never thought that we had any problems worth going to a $100/hour shrink. I guess I should have listened back then and tried to go. Do you think that means its over

• No. Not at all. Have you tried the don't talk to him or depend on him approach? Like you are living happy now. That bothers guys.

• No, I haven't tried that. I just call him whenever I need him because I know he will be there. I will try that.