Guys would you rather have a forced marriage to a Pole stripper or a chick with Herpies simplex B?

I'm just curious as to which one you would rather accept. or which forced marriage you would best cope with

Now I would like to add a twist Assuming you were deeply in love with both. But you could only choose one but not the other

Most Helpful Guy

• Is death an option? Haha nah probably the pole stripper because herpies is a cu*t of a virus lol

• look at the up date

• cheak out the up date

• You should be more careful in the sex world I think it's more common than you might think But anyway here's the best answer

What Girls Said 2

• when your wifi gives out and you have to write your answer all over again... -_-

I would pick a male stripper any day...he would be in pretty good shape too. It's not everyday you meet a man with the body of a stripper.

I mean I would also be really confused as to how the guy got a disease mostly found in old world monkeys... :( maybe he was an unfortunate vet

And he would have severe neurological issues/impairment possibly...I really don't know if I'm strong enough to deal with that.

• I would pick the stripper dude

What Guys Said 5

• Well, considering the herpes girl has nothing to give me except herpes, I wouldn't choose her. Yeah, the stripper would cause me some anxiety because she gets naked for other men as her job, but at least she must be hot to some degree and would be good at lap dances.

• What is the herpes girl was as good-looking as the stripper? And what if you were in love with both

• I really don't know then. If the herpes girl is just as hot and cares about me as much, I guess I would go with her. If we are married an STD wouldn't be that much of an issue.

• Well it is kind of nice to know that there is a guy out there who cares about integrity

• Stripper.

• please cheak out the update

• pole stripper. as long as she did not have any other STD's

other than that I would go back to masturbating and pick neither of them.

• If you don't marry one you get a life without parole But you can still masturbate with a ring on your finger

• lol that's true. no one said marriage means no masturbation.

• I would be miserable in both, but at least the stripper doesn't have a sexually transmitted disease that is rare in humans. lol Then again, she is a stripper and the possibility is always there.

• please cheak out the update

• You act like being married to a stripper would be some horrible thing lol.