What do you think of what my wife did and how I reacted towards it?

I walked in on my wife in a towel and the tennis instructor was in his underwear on our bed... then I went after him and I attached the deck of his house to my pick-up truck and pulled it down, but then this Mexican gangster went after me and said I have to pay it back...

and then for some reason I took my wife out on a date to play tennis and everything seemed cool

But later we were doing Yoga at my house and I did not like the way the instructor touched her so I charged after him and fell in the pool, and then she said she was leaving me and said that I am alone now and I am a pathetic psychopath. :(

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• grand theft auto... nice try.

What Girls Said 4

• 2|0
  • GTA5? hahaha

• Do you like stealing cars and running over people by chance?

• lmao sounds familiar.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you overreacted. Just because she was in a towel and he was in his underwear doesn't mean anything was going on between them. It's not uncommon for married women and their tennis instructors to hang out as friends while in various states of undress.

• Cool story bro.

• I think you haven't gotten very far in GTA...