Attracted to another men being engaged?

Wel iam 21 nd engaged nd I work at this restaurant as manager so this guy he is 31 and he been coming by very often few months ago nd he always wants to talk to me so yesterday he confess to me he told me he likes me nd iam really pretty nd etc.. nd he knows iam engaged tho he says iam inside his head the only reason he comes is to see me nd talk to me iam omg what iam I going to do iam super attracted to him

Most Helpful Guy

• Two things:

1) At 21, you're way too young to even think about getting married.

2) If you were truly ready to get married to your fiance, this other guy wouldn't even be on your radar; your fiance would be the only man for you. That is not the case here, as you have described.

Bottom line, it sounds to me like you're not ready for marriage.

• Is not to me this just something that Is happening nd is new to me but I LOVE my bby nd wouldn't cheat on him never he done so much for me he is a good guy

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm.. Riddle me this, guys.

If you found out your wife was slutting it up and considering banging some random customer at her diner, would you call off the wedding?

I think we know the answer to this.

• I wouldn't marry you. There's no loyalty in you.

• U ain't no body iam askin for advice not stupid nonsense okay sweetie I respect my fiancee in ever way you act like if you havein done that like if you perfect or some no one is

• Hater much?

• No offense, but you shouldn't be engaged at 21 because of lack of maturity and life experience. Anyone that I knew who were engaged or married at a young age like that, were divorced within a year or two. The human brain doesn't develop until 25 and you kinda see things in a whole new perspective around then. At 21 you know everything about everything though, so I know it'll be hard to accept what I am saying. If you're doubting it now, then it must not be meant to be.

What Girls Said 3

• Something tells me you might want to reconsider your engagement.

• I would definitely break off the engagement. The fact you're even posting this question says that. You are not ready for marriage with your fiance, and he may not even be 'the one', since you are already thinking of other guys.

I would seriously reconsider your engagement AND your relationship, because it's not fair to your fiance or you.

• Wow, well, if you're set to be committed to your soon to be husband, forget this guy. If on the other hand, you know that you want to live a little, explore more and get to know this older 31 year old hot guy, you need to let your fiance know. How old is your fiance?

You also have to take heed of the fact that if you decide to date this 31 year old in secret while you are engaged, the 31 year old would also know that he can't trust you in the long run. You will show him your values and how you'd act if he was engaged to you and someone came along. You really have to make a decision OR decide to break the engagement and run with new avenues.