Some questions about your significant other?

whats his/her name?

how long have you been together?

what makes them special?

are they the one?

are they your first bf/gf?

what do you see in your future?

Most Helpful Girl

• whats his/her name? Tommy

how long have you been together? We have known each other for going on 6 years but have been together officially for one year and a month.

what makes them special? He's my best friend who doesn't have a problem standing up to me. We have a huge amount of love and respect for one another.

are they the one? Yes

are they your first bf/gf? Nope

what do you see in your future? Marriage in the near future (we are engaged), a family and a love that is rare and perfect in its imperfections.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Corey

We've been dating over 5 months

He's the sweetest guy ever. He treats me well. He's always there for me and he's my best friend. I know he'll never let me down. I also know he loves me a lot. We also have the same views on a lot of things.

This is a tough question for me, honestly. I believe he is the one, probably the only way to figure out if he is or not is if we can make it through college away from each other.

He is my first boyfriend.

I hope to see that we have no problems in college and we stay together and maybe during or after college we get married. Hopefully someday start a family.

• whats his name? Josh

how long have you been together? Almost a month

what makes them special? He's the sweetest guy I know. He's so understanding and he's not pushy. He's also really strange, which is great.

are they the one? I don't know.

are they your first bf/gf? Yes

what do you see in your future? I really don't know. I just hope we are together for a while.